- 1 100% Guaranteed Technique to Spy and Outrank your Competitor Site
- 2 How to Spy and outrank your Competitor in Search Engine Effectively?
Techniques to Outrank your competitor
- Top Techniques to Outrank your Competitor
100% Guaranteed Technique to Spy and Outrank your Competitor Site
Techniques to outrank your competitor sites:
Want to know, how can you outrank your competitor site?
If this is what attracted you to land on this page then you have made a right decision because in this article I am going to share one of the most effective method for doing competitor analysis and keyword research which will help you to outrank your competitor site and pull more traffic on your site.
So, without wasting much time let’s dive into it and allow me to make you the master of competitor analysis and keyword research.
How to Spy and outrank your Competitor in Search Engine Effectively?
Today in this competitive environment it is very difficult to rank sites in search engine because already there multiple high authoritative sites are ranking for each and every famous keywords.
And to rank a new or low authoritative site in front of those high authoritative is like next to impossible.
But you don’t need to worry about this because here I am going to share one of the most effective strategy for ranking sites in search engine.
Before I move ahead, you have to understand one thing that today in this competitive environment for ranking sites in search engines you must have to find low competitive keywords.
And here is how you will do it…
Step by Step Guideline for Effective SEO Competitor Analysis
So, one thing you have to remember that while doing keyword research, you have to look for the keyword which has the high search volume and low difficulty.
And to find low competitive keyword for your site, here I am going to share a step by step guideline for SEO competitor analysis which will help you to find a very low competitive keyword.
Identify your primary keyword
The first step toward doing a keyword research is identify a primary keyword of your site in your niche.
Let’s take an example, suppose you have a site in the niche of health and fitness where you share tips and tricks about health and fitness.
So here our primary keyword could be health and fitness tips.
And once you found your primary keyword follow the next step.
Google your Primary Keyword
So, I hope now you have also found your primary keyword and if yes then search it in Google search engine.
In my case the primary keyword is health and fitness tips.
After searching your primary keyword, check the authority of top 10 results appear on the Google Search engine result ages (SERP).
And to do this you can install the free Moz chrome extension where you just have to sign up in it and it will start showing you authority of each pages appears on the SERP like in the picture shown below.
Once you done this steps, read the next one carefully…
List down all less competitive sites
Most of the time, the site which will be appearing on the first page will be a higher authority site and to beat them would be a very difficult task.
So what all you have to do is, keep checking each and every page of Google search engine by hitting next and next.
And when you find any less authoritative site than yours, keep putting it in your excel sheet.
Now if you are a newbie then you might be asking that how much authoritative site we can consider as a less authoritative site for a new site.
Well, the answer is DA & PA should be around 1-15, not more than that for a new site.
Once you list down all the less authoritative site in your excel sheet then now it’s time to analyze each of them one by one.
So, once you find out all the less competitive sites in your niche then now you have to analyze and find out that what are those keywords on which your competitors are pulling traffic.
And here is how you will do it…
So, to analyze competitors, I will be using a free tool called Ubersuggest but if you have any paid tool like Moz, Ahrefs or Semrush then you can use them too.
Follow the steps…
- Open Ubersuggest tool and enter your competitor site URL in Ubersuggest and hit enter as shown in the below picture.
- Look for the traffic, backlinks and domain score of the site as shown in the above picture.
- Then scroll down and in the left side click on Top pages option and it will show you all the pages on which this is pulling traffic as shown below.
- Here if you want to analyze pages then you can see in the above picture that it’s pulling around 4,000 and it has 49 backlinks built on the same page. Also it has good social share as you can see in the facebook and Pinterest section in the right side.
- To analyze that particular page click on the view all option below Est. visit option and it will show all the top keywords for that particular pages and by clicking on another view all option under backlinks column you can see all the backlinks of that site as shown in the below picture.
- And to check all the keywords of the site, click on the Keyword option given in the left pane of the site like shown below.
- Here, you have to little more careful. Once you get the access of all the keywords, scroll down and look for the high volume and less difficulty keywords.
- As you can see in the above picture the last keyword which is iron rich fruit has 3600 search volume and 16 SEO difficulty.
- But all SEO tools are not telling the right answer and so that now we will be checking manually whether really the keyword is less competitive or not. And here is how you will do it…
- Copy that less competitive keyword from the Ubersuggest tool, in my case it is iron rich fruit.
- Open Google.com and paste it in the search bar and see that how many total results are displaying for that particular for that keyword like shown below in this picture.
- Let’s try it by putting some filter and put the keyword in double quote like this “rich iron fruits”.
- And as you can see that only 827 people are trying this keyword.
- Now let’s check how many people have used this keyword in their title and URL, and to do this type – intitle:”rich iron fruits” for checking title and inurl:”rich iron fruits” for checking URL.
- And as you can see above only 5 people have put this keyword in their title this means the keyword is very easy to rank. Only 4 people have used in their URL
- So, if you writing a long post content on this post with targeting this keyword in title and URL, just in a month your post will be on top of the search engine for this keyword.
- So, this is how you do effective keyword research and competition analysis for your business.
Let’s wrap up…
Above I have shared a step by step guideline for doing keyword research and competitor analysis which nobody tells you in the industry so if you have directly jumped here then go and check out the above article otherwise you will lose one of the best and most effective technique for keyword research.
Hi… My name is Bhanu Mishra. I am a Professional Blogger, Creative writer, Digital marketing enthusiast with having one year of experience and an Entrepreneur.
Blogging central is an online blog founded by me where I share most of the things related to Blogging, Digital marketing, and SEO.